How's everyone coping with Corona Virus isolation?

If you are in isolation for Corona Virus, you don't need to be alone.  We are here on A Bigger Life ready for a chat!

We just shared a video from Stoma Care Nurse @Louise with some tips on having an online/virtual appointment with your stoma nurse.  Check it out here: https://abiggerlife.com/its-a-start/preparing-for-your-virtual-nurse-appointment

have you had a virtual appointment?  Tell us how you got on.

Parents
  • So far, I seem to have escaped the worst, and am working from home. 

However, due to the hours I work, I'm pretty stuffed about food shopping, and so by the time I get to them, the shelves have been stripped bare by human locusts!

My job seems safe as I am in a financially dependent role, so if I dont work, we have a LOT of upset landlords!

Boredom is the worst for me at home ...I'm so used to being in a noisy environment, I can't get used to the peace and solitude of living on my own.

Hey, it's only for around three more months! 

• So far, I seem to have escaped the worst, and am working from home. 

However, due to the hours I work, I'm pretty stuffed about food shopping, and so by the time I get to them, the shelves have been stripped bare by human locusts!

My job seems safe as I am in a financially dependent role, so if I dont work, we have a LOT of upset landlords!

Boredom is the worst for me at home ...I'm so used to being in a noisy environment, I can't get used to the peace and solitude of living on my own.

Hey, it's only for around three more months! 

Children
  • It's weird adjusting to working from home.  Everyone on the A Bigger Life team is doing that too.  We have a video call every morning just to see each other and have a quick chat.  I've found that helpful. 

For your shopping, I know lots of local help groups have sprung up on Facebook.  You might find a group there that can help with shopping.  In my town lots of smaller local shops are doing home deliveries too.

Related