Hello from Bob, a community member

We got this message in from who asked us to share it with you all.

Hello fellow Ostamates and Friends ,

My Name is Bob im a 73 year old who lives in Lancaster.  I would like to tell my story about living with a Stoma.  I suffered from Ulcerative Colitis for over twenty years- lots of time off work , severe depression , etc etc.  Then on 28th sept  2004 after asking for a illeostomy  several times, I was told i could have one, and I did.  And guess what? I have never looked back.  My life is just perfect- like everyone else I have had a few ups and downs but I can go on holidays with my wife Hazel , and dont worry about things.m

My hobbies are walking  and photography.  I walk in all sorts of weather and all sorts of terrain.  The main reason I'm telling this is that there is life after a A Stoma. TRY  AND ENJOY IT ! Please don't  keep  everything to yourself , dont be embarrased about asking for help. 

I'm sending a  couple of photos.  If can do it , I'm sure you can.

Enjoy life Bob 

Parents
  • This is so lovely Bob!!!!!

Its all positive vibes hereThumbsup tone1Exactly what is needed now through the tough times.

We really don’t hear enough of and it’s just great that you have told your story.

Im delighted that you are so content, proud of your journey and I’m so happy that you opened up and and shared it with the rest of us.

Take care.

• This is so lovely Bob!!!!!

Its all positive vibes hereThumbsup tone1Exactly what is needed now through the tough times.

We really don’t hear enough of and it’s just great that you have told your story.

Im delighted that you are so content, proud of your journey and I’m so happy that you opened up and and shared it with the rest of us.

Take care.

Children
No Data
Related