How has A Bigger Life helped you?

We would love to hear how A Bigger Life has helped you get on with life with a stoma. 

Has a blogger or article inspired you? 

Did you get the advice you have been looking for at an Ask the Expert session? 

What would you love to see more of? Don't be shy- leave a comment below!

Parents
  • I find a lot of encouragement out of the different things printed/said on this page. I loved the idea of a calendar that was mooted and would like to suggest to the person who brought it up that she/he take a broad range of ages of people from pre teens with stoma/bag, plus teens, 20s, 30s 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s (I am 77 and willing to go for it), 80s (my 'adopted' bro was 88 when he died) and anyone older just to show it affect everyone of any age. That's my input for what it is worth. Cecily.

• I find a lot of encouragement out of the different things printed/said on this page. I loved the idea of a calendar that was mooted and would like to suggest to the person who brought it up that she/he take a broad range of ages of people from pre teens with stoma/bag, plus teens, 20s, 30s 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s (I am 77 and willing to go for it), 80s (my 'adopted' bro was 88 when he died) and anyone older just to show it affect everyone of any age. That's my input for what it is worth. Cecily.

Children
Related