Travelling abroad.

Hi can anyone help please. I will be going abroad in September, the first time since I have had my stoma. I am very apprehensive about the airport experience. Do I need a letter from my doctor. I am so worried about being embarrassed with a search. Would be grateful for any replies. Thank you. 

  • Download the travel certificate from here and have with you. If you are stopped (which is unlikely), simply show them the form, and they will take you to a separate room.

    Having a stoma is quite common these days, and in my experience, customs are very discreet about this, so please don’t worry.

    I would personally take some stoma supplies in your hand luggage in case your suitcase is lost (remember you cannot pack any liquid or aerosol in the hand luggage)

    Have a brilliant holiday.

Reply Children
No Data