Introduce yourself- let's get to know each other!

Here is my very own story: I am an International Sales Executive for an Irish company and I spend a lot of time travelling overseas. I wake up early to catch a flight, I have meetings with all sorts of clients during the day, I sleep in hotels, and quite frequently I can be away from home for the entire week. I don’t always have as much time as I’d like to spend with my 2 boys. I feel that I have a busy lifestyle.

At the week-end, I am a Mini-rugby assistant coach; I took this opportunity 3 years ago when my 8 year-old-son decided to try rugby. It gives me the opportunity to spend some time with my son and his friends, out of the house, on the rugby pitch, and I can meet parents and kids from different backgrounds and origins, all living in my local community. I played rugby for 25 years and being able to see these young kids progressing year after year and developing friendships feels like a privilege.

So now it’s your turn! I’d love to hear what your ‘day-to-day’ job is, if you have one, or what keeps you busy. But more importantly, I’d like to know what you do outside of work which makes you feel good! It can be some community work, being part of a charity, or the most unusual hobby you may have! (I also do litter-picking in my neighbourhood and it really make me feel good about myself!).

Olivier

Related