The impact of Covid 19 - How are you feeling?

Parents
  • Morning all,

I'm actually doing ok. I live on my own, the nearest neighbour is a fair way away, but I am lucky in that I have been able to continue to work from home, and will be for a further month (I think) before returning to the office. Apart from daily video chats to my team, (and shopping) I've not seen a single person for 11 weeks now.

Health wise, my Stoma seems to have grown somewhat .. and is starting to get uncomfortable, I freely admit to being a lot larger than I should be, and sitting down all day working probably isn't helping. I have trouble sleeping, but then I always have. 

My only concern is my father ... he is 78, and although he will probably outlive me (!), I do worry for him.

Apart from that, I do need to start going for a daily walk, but with the hours I work just to survive, it's tricky. I should make more of an effort!

• Morning all,

I'm actually doing ok. I live on my own, the nearest neighbour is a fair way away, but I am lucky in that I have been able to continue to work from home, and will be for a further month (I think) before returning to the office. Apart from daily video chats to my team, (and shopping) I've not seen a single person for 11 weeks now.

Health wise, my Stoma seems to have grown somewhat .. and is starting to get uncomfortable, I freely admit to being a lot larger than I should be, and sitting down all day working probably isn't helping. I have trouble sleeping, but then I always have. 

My only concern is my father ... he is 78, and although he will probably outlive me (!), I do worry for him.

Apart from that, I do need to start going for a daily walk, but with the hours I work just to survive, it's tricky. I should make more of an effort!

Children
Related