5 Useful Apps for Lockdown

Hi everyone! Here are my top apps for lock down to help keep me busy. Is there any you're using that I didn't include? Post them below!

1. Video calls – Zoom, Facebook Messenger, What’s App, FaceTime, Houseparty.

Stay connected with relatives and friends during lockdown.

Host group parties with Zoom or Houseparty and have fun quizzes together to pass the time. For smaller group or 1-1 chats, you can use Facebook Messenger, What’s App, FaceTime, or if you have an iPhone you can use FaceTime.  It’s never been easier to stay in contact.

1. Ludo (Game)

A great strategy game that can now be played with friends via Facebook Messenger or the app is available on the Android and Apple app store. I play this with my friends constantly and it’s great for passing the time, it does get competitive!

1. Duolingo 

Now is a perfect time to practice learning a new language. Duolingo is a great way to practice in bite-sized lessons and its free!

1. Nike Run Club

If you’re missing exercise this is the perfect app to track your fitness. Since lockdown it has now incorporated home body workouts by Nike athletes and guided runs to make it easier to get fit!

1. Spotify

Spotify has the widest selection of music available online, listening to music on Spotify lets it learn your interests to give you personal daily mixes to new and old artists that it thinks you might like. It is free with ads or can be bought on a subscription of £10/$10/€10 a month. A good investment if you love music like me.

Related